Health Care Enrollment Event Open to All
During the Ice Worm Festival there is an opportunity to get help with
~Affordable Care Act ~AN/AI Exemption ~Medicaid ~VA Benefits
Appointments for individual assistance are available after 2 pm on Friday and Saturday.
Call 424-3622 to make your appointment.
Friday, February 7, 2014 – 11 am to 1 pm – Native Village of Eyak Board Room
Come by for assistance with the Alaska Native / American Indian Exemption paperwork
It’s important to bring these documents when filing for the AN/AI Exemption:
- Tribal Enrollment Card (Village), ANSCA Shareholder Card (Regional/Village)
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Other Supporting Documentation
- Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth (for each individual needing an exemption)
Saturday, February 8, 2014 – 10 am to 2 pm – Cordova District Fishermen United (CDFU) Hall
Stop by to talk to Healthcare Navigators about the Affordable Care Act – determine if healthcare.gov can help you obtain health insurance or if there is an exemption that fits your circumstances.
It’s important to bring these documents when enrolling in Healthcare.gov:
- State Photo ID
- Social Security Cards (for each individual needing health insurance)
- Income Verification (pay stubs, W-2 forms, 2012 taxes)
- Birth Certificate, US Resident Card, Passport (or anything else verifying qualifying immigration status)
- Policy numbers of current insurance of those in household
- Current e-mail address and password (We can help you create an e-mail account)
For more information about this event, or to make an appointment for individual assistance, contact the
Ilanka Community Health Center at 424-3622